FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Fixin' Supper

Talkin' 'bout what to fix for supper. Tonight, tomorrow night....

Saturday, September 10, 2005

A tribute

Have been meaning for days to sit down and write something meaningful about New Orleans cooking, but look, it's been done for me. I have been to New Orleans but twice in my life, and the first time was a veritable eat-fest over Christmas my freshman year in college. The whole family went, and we ate at every single major NO restaurant, my parents being long-time New Orleans habitues. I think my cholesterol levels are still up from that one visit to Commander's Palace, but it's a fine meal that you remember nearly 16 years later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home