FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Fixin' Supper

Talkin' 'bout what to fix for supper. Tonight, tomorrow night....

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

For shame

So the writer types at work are coming to my house tomorrow for our annual editorial brainstorm. And what am I cooking for them?

Umm.

Nothing.

I ordered out some really great barbecue though!! And I AM cleaning my house. Oh, and I'm making fresh brewed iced tea. That's gotta be worth something. Want the recipe?

3 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about food nutrition. It pretty much covers food nutrition related stuff.

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would anyone like a vacation certificate for FREE hotel rooms ($400 value)? You can choose from twenty fantastic resort locations.

I am trying to find people interested in maybe improving their pennsylvania health insurance. If you are interested in pennsylvania health insurance Please visit my website.

I am personally giving away FREE vacation certificates to ALL new customers. There is a 60 day money back guarantee on my product if you don't like it, but the vacation certificate for FREE hotel rooms is yours to keep. A $400 value!

I look forward to hearing about your awesome vacation, not to mention the improvement with your pennsylvania health insurance.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home