FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Fixin' Supper

Talkin' 'bout what to fix for supper. Tonight, tomorrow night....

Sunday, June 12, 2005

No one cooks when they're moving

I'm sorry for the lack of posts...both in the past few days but especially the whole next week. I'm moving next Saturday and I predict my next week will consist largely of takeout. I have left the kitchen as one of the last rooms to pack, but it's time. I have planned what to eat on moving day, however. In a surprise to exactly no one, we'll be picking up BBQ from Dee's, right in between my new house and old.

Back with you shortly....

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Laura got moved, and, by craftily volunteering to help her, I got a peak in her freezer. Peak, heck, I took the stuff out of the three big sacks and put it into her new freezer, which I think is too small. Even the already opened box of ice cream sandwiches...every last one of them. Sure I did.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home