FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Fixin' Supper

Talkin' 'bout what to fix for supper. Tonight, tomorrow night....

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Here's a good sandwich:


  • Wheat bread
  • Spring greens
  • Three REALLY thin slices of roasted turkey [PLEASE don't get me started on sandwiches with the meat stacked an inch high. Why don't you just go gnaw on the animal itself?]
  • Peach amaretto pecan jam [Hey! I'm using some of that jam!] I think you could use any jam here that makes you think of chutney.
  • Grated smoked cheddar

Butter the bread [well, better do that before you stack it up] and grill like a grilled cheese. Delicious. I'm sorry I didn't take a picture -- it was pretty -- but frankly I was starving. Maybe I'll make another soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home