FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Fixin' Supper

Talkin' 'bout what to fix for supper. Tonight, tomorrow night....

Thursday, February 24, 2005

What to eat when you're sick

I've been just pitiful for the past two or three days. When I'm sick enough to stay home, it's bad. The nice thing is that I went grocery shopping earlier this week and I have tons of food here. So I've been on this quest to discover The Best Food to Eat When You're Sick.

After exhaustive research, I've found it. I did think for a day and a half that it must be homemade chicken soup, since I didn't have any and was craving it. But instead, this afternoon I learned different.

It's Ben & Jerry's vanilla ice cream with fresh raspberries on top, which have just the tiniest bit of sugar on them so they've gotten a little juicy.

Mmm. I think I need more now.

3 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Allison said...

Hmmm. My dream job: Catering for one person at a time. I thought you did that already -- doesn't that come with Mommy duty?

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Laura Creekmore said...

No. That is short-order cook from hell, except of course for the clientele. Parents of small children are normally very limited in the selections they are allowed to cook. I had a big celebration this week, because the 5-yr-old not only SAID she liked a new dish I made -- she ate it all and asked for more. Trust me. It's not my cooking that's suspect here. It's the 5-yr-old American palate.

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a food recipe site/blog. It pretty much covers food recipe related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home